To Our Patients:
As a dedicated health care provider, we are at all times committed to your health and safety. We also understand that you have concerns about the novel (new) coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, which has now been designated a global pandemic.
Elective Surgical Procedures.
- We are following the strict guidelines from the Ministry of Health and the following precautions will be taken:
- *COVID screening for every patient along with a temperature check upon arrival.
- *No patients will be allowed in our waiting room so please call when you have arrived at our office.
- *Extra time will be allotted between patients to allow for through cleaning.
- *Please bring a face mask or other face covering to your appointment.
- *One visitor can assist the patient with the initial post-operative appointment.
- *Please allow time for mandatory COVID-19 testing 48 hours prior to surgery.
In Person Consults are available. In addition, Virtual Consults will be offered via FaceTime or Skype. This will include addressing what procedures you will need to reach your goals. Watch out to you with further instructions.
- As things change, we will adjust our policies and practices to respond appropriately to new developments. Rest assured that we are taking this outbreak seriously. We will continue evaluating developments and taking appropriate actions to reduce exposure and keep you safe.