IVF Treatment in Turkey
What is IVF Treatment, How it is done?
During IVF Treatment, mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. Then the fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs (embryos) are transferred to a uterus. One full cycle of IVF takes about three weeks. Sometimes these steps are split into different parts and the process can take longer.
Gynist IVF Clinic aims at individualized treatment and evidence-based medicine with honesty, privacy, hospitality. It has affordable prices for treatment.
IVF Treatment Period
IVF involves several steps — ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer. One cycle of IVF can take about two to three weeks, and more than one cycle may be required.
Is it a good idea to choose a turkey for
Patient flow to Turkey has been gradually increasing because IVF treatment in Turkey is affordable and yields higher success rates than many other countries. The increase in the number of patients coming to Turkey from abroad for fertility treatment is around 15 percent in 2018.
Turkey’s success in the field of fertility treatments are well-known in all European countries, the U.S., Russia, Africa, Assian countries and the Middle East.
Why You Should Choose Turkey To Have Ivf Treatment?
- Providing world-class service in the health sector
- Safety standards are high
- Having the latest technology machines
- Having modern and comfortable hospitals
- Ease of accommodation and travel
- At the same time, the possibility of combining treatment and cultural trips.
- Over 2500 years of history, culture, and traditions, amazing landmarks, vibrant nightlife, and breathtaking views. This transcontinental metropolis is a fast-paced cultural melting pot you can’t afford to miss.
- We are a country that manages the pandemic process well.
What Is The Advantage Of Gynist Clinic?
Gynist is a world-class highly experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology IVF Clinic that is intensly committed to helping people grow their families. We are giving services as IVF Treatments, Egg Freezing, Sperm & Embryo Freezing, Genital Aesthetics, General Surgery.
- High Sucess Rates
- Affordable prices
- The latest Technologies and procedures
- No waiting lists
- 2 Women doctors who have expertise
- English and Arabic spoken support
- Located in city center and very close to shopping centers and high-level restaurants
- Great hospitality
- Having chance to continue your all IVF Treatment with same doctors
What is the cost of IVF Treatment in Turkey?
IVF treatment costs vary depending on the Fertility Clinics in Turkey. The cost of IVF Treatment in Turkey vary between €2,200-2800. IVF Treatment package includes; All visits during IVF treatment cycle, Ovulation induction monitorization, Ultrasound scans, General anesthesia for egg retrieval, Sperm preparation for ICSI, ICSI or IVF process, Assisted Hatching, Embryo transfer
What’s the success rate for IVF?
The outcomes of IVF vary greatly, depending on each couple’s reasons for infertility and their ages. Younger women usually have healthier eggs and higher success rates. Based on recent data of our Clinic, the percentage of IVF cycles resulting in a clinical pregnancy (in which one or more babies with healthy heart beats are observed) is about:
85-90 % for women younger than 30 years old.
70-75 % for women 30 to 35 years old.
50-60 % for women 36 to 40
After the age of 40, better results can be obtained with ovarian reserve.